Monday, November 13, 2017

Yes, It's About Time!

Welcome to my new web log, everyone!

After more than ten years of active involvement with the world of Genealogy, the time has come for me, finally, to begin a web log that is dedicated specifically to topics related to the art and science of researching and writing about Family History. The subject of Genealogy has been touched upon in my previous blogs, mostly notably AnnieWritesAbout--a blog in which I will continue to make entries regarding personal adventures in thought and travel.

Stay tuned for the first article to be posted here, which is currently being prepared!

Thanks to all!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heartbreak of Fratricide in Ukraine

See also my website,  https://anniebee4history.wixsite.com !! Dear Readers, Because we are members of the Russian Orthodox Church, some frie...